<---- Here I am at 34 weeks! Whew! This is beginning to get uncomfortable! I'm still feeling pretty good but lately the bottoms of my feet are feeling like they have needles being pushed through them. Trey is being wonderful about it... he'll rub my feet if I ask him to and is always asking if there's anything else I need. I think I just need to learn to slow down. Because of the nesting, I've been going crazy with laundry, cleaning, shopping, etc. It's all making me very, very tired, but I'm not resting like I should.I also went to my 34 week doctor's appointment yesterday. Web is doing great! :) He had a heartbeat in the 150's and I'm measuring very normal as well. We began talking about my next 2 visits which will be in 2 weeks and 3 weeks. My first internal exam (yipes!) will be at my 36 week visit. There, doc will see if I'm dilated or effaced at all and do a GBS test. Then, we will have a sonogram at my 37 weeks visit! Yay! We will get to see if Web is head down, how much he weighs, what he is measuring, etc. VERY EXCITING! All of this talk about the end being near is freaking me out. There's still so much to do!
Here's my 34 week survey:
How far along? 34 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: About 25 pounds.Maternity clothes? I've been wearing them since my 2nd trimester, but now I have quit buying them completely. What I have is what I've got. I am now looking at nursing tanks and pajama sets for after Web gets here. I've actually bought a few "lounge" sets for the hospital and the days/weeks afterwards so those are all packed in the hospital bag. :)
Stretch marks? A few but not many. (thank God)
Sleep: I know at some point during the night, I close my eyes. But when I wake up, I'm just as tired, if not more. Getting through the work day is just that... serious work.
Best moment this week: Learning that I start my internal exams in 2 weeks and that we get to see Web on a sonogram in 3 weeks! I also should add that the curtains are up in Web's room. Trey put them up last night, and they are just too cute!
Movement: All the time.
Food cravings: Apparently, carbs. Pasta and desserts are calling my name and it's killing me.
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: Nesting and spreading hips (which hurts like crazy).
Belly Button in or out? Still in! Shallow, but in!
What I miss: Being able to hang out with friends without getting so tired and uncomfortable, we have to leave early. I feel so bad for Trey. I can't stay out late anymore, and he always comes home with me. I guess that's one of the reasons he's so wonderful.
What I am looking forward to: My first internal exam.
Weekly Wisdom: SLOW DOWN! <--- I need to listen to this myself.
Milestones: I will soon be seeing my doctor every week (after 36 weeks)! This is big! They will be checking me every week to see how dilated I am and if I'm effaced! WOAH.
Comments