Hey readers... I know, I know. WORST BLOGGER EVER. But as I sit here on the eve of Web's very first birthday, I feel compelled to write him a letter. So.... here goes.
Bug,
Hi sweetheart. Tomorrow's your birthday. Not just any birthday, but your very first. This exact time, one year ago, your Daddy and I were making sure we had everything packed just right, I was trying to get some sleep but couldn't, and I was enveloped with the thoughts of seeing your gorgeous face for the very first time. I couldn't stand it... I was so excited.
We left for the hospital a married couple and came home parents to a force that would change our lives forever... you. 10 perfect tiny toes and 10 perfect tiny fingers. The cutest nose I've ever seen. Eyes that stared deep into my soul and hooked me from second one.
This past year has been a whirlwind of emotions, laughter, tears, trial and error, and oh so many other things you and I keep will keep between us. The long nights and the short naps... the very firsts and the more to comes...
Web, you have changed my life forever. You will never know how much. You will never know how deep. But you have.
Web, know this.... no matter where your life takes you in the many years to come, I will always love you completely and utterly unconditionally. As sure as you have my heart, I am yours as well. I love you so much words have not even been invented to describe how much.
Your very first year was absolutely wild and wonderful all at the same time. You taught me a lot of things about myself that I never knew about me. You've changed me forever. You didn't know you had that kind of power, did you? Yep... Years from now, when you're rebelling and being all kinds of independent, know that I still love you just as much as the first second I saw you... just as much as the first time you grasped my pinky finger with your tiny hand. When you grabbed that finger, you grabbed my heart. You still have it. You always will.
Happy Birthday Baby Boy. Words cannot express my love.
-Momma
Photos and videos for the family and friends.... :)




From peek-a-boo to walking. (That's right... you heard me. Web's official walking e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Bug,
Hi sweetheart. Tomorrow's your birthday. Not just any birthday, but your very first. This exact time, one year ago, your Daddy and I were making sure we had everything packed just right, I was trying to get some sleep but couldn't, and I was enveloped with the thoughts of seeing your gorgeous face for the very first time. I couldn't stand it... I was so excited.
We left for the hospital a married couple and came home parents to a force that would change our lives forever... you. 10 perfect tiny toes and 10 perfect tiny fingers. The cutest nose I've ever seen. Eyes that stared deep into my soul and hooked me from second one.
This past year has been a whirlwind of emotions, laughter, tears, trial and error, and oh so many other things you and I keep will keep between us. The long nights and the short naps... the very firsts and the more to comes...
Web, you have changed my life forever. You will never know how much. You will never know how deep. But you have.
Web, know this.... no matter where your life takes you in the many years to come, I will always love you completely and utterly unconditionally. As sure as you have my heart, I am yours as well. I love you so much words have not even been invented to describe how much.
Your very first year was absolutely wild and wonderful all at the same time. You taught me a lot of things about myself that I never knew about me. You've changed me forever. You didn't know you had that kind of power, did you? Yep... Years from now, when you're rebelling and being all kinds of independent, know that I still love you just as much as the first second I saw you... just as much as the first time you grasped my pinky finger with your tiny hand. When you grabbed that finger, you grabbed my heart. You still have it. You always will.
Happy Birthday Baby Boy. Words cannot express my love.
-Momma
Photos and videos for the family and friends.... :)




From peek-a-boo to walking. (That's right... you heard me. Web's official walking e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Comments