I thought I'd try and do some fake professional photos of Web since Trey and I just bought a Nikon D5000 and a new Sigma lense! I love taking pictures of Web and even though they're not HALF as good as professionals (which we will be doing sometime in the near future, unless of course these are good enough) I thought I'd share them with you! Please let me know what you think! :)
P.S. I will be adding more soon!

P.S. I will be adding more soon!


Comments
Can I offer some friendly advice? Feel free to keep this private/delete this if you want.
...Anyways, your lens is focused on the fur and your darling son is out of focus. I don't have a Nikon, but on a Canon there are red dots within the viewfinder of where your lens is focused while using auto focus. I always choose my focal point instead of letting the camera choose. The camera usually picks up the closest or largest object. Choosing your focal point allows you to be more creative too, such as if you want a photo where you want just his hands or feet to be in focus while the rest of the photo is out of focus (blurry).
Sorry if that was too much advice or unwanted...you just seem to really have great potential! Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see future photos! :)