I've been working on my picture taking skills so I decided I'd take a few of our beautiful baby boy today! I can't believe how much he's changed already!
Also... yes. I know that Web looks like a toddler. He's a big boy. I was at Target the other week and another mother told me how much she liked my sling (while Web was sleeping away inside). She also had her daughter with her. When she asked how old he was, I responded that he was a little over 1 month. Her eyes almost literally popped out of her head and her mouth dropped open. She asked how much he weighed. I told her that at his 2 week appointment, he weighed 10 pounds, 7 ounces so maybe around... 13 pounds at that point? She pointed at her tiny (who I thought was newborn) 3 MONTH OLD and stated that she was just now 11 pounds. Web could have eaten her as a side for breakfast. I was shocked.
But seriously... how cute is this GIANT of a baby?!?!? AKA.... "the beast" :)
Does he look 7 weeks to you???
P.S. I can't wait to go to the Dr and find out what percentile he's in! Yaayayayay!


Also... yes. I know that Web looks like a toddler. He's a big boy. I was at Target the other week and another mother told me how much she liked my sling (while Web was sleeping away inside). She also had her daughter with her. When she asked how old he was, I responded that he was a little over 1 month. Her eyes almost literally popped out of her head and her mouth dropped open. She asked how much he weighed. I told her that at his 2 week appointment, he weighed 10 pounds, 7 ounces so maybe around... 13 pounds at that point? She pointed at her tiny (who I thought was newborn) 3 MONTH OLD and stated that she was just now 11 pounds. Web could have eaten her as a side for breakfast. I was shocked.
But seriously... how cute is this GIANT of a baby?!?!? AKA.... "the beast" :)
Does he look 7 weeks to you???
P.S. I can't wait to go to the Dr and find out what percentile he's in! Yaayayayay!


Comments
Your baby has the most PERFECT skin tone for pictures, do you use photoshop at all? I love photography too, you can see some recent pics on my blog!
Yes, he sure is a big boy! Great story about the lady at Target. My kid gets the same comments, too. (He was 15 lb 5 oz at 2 months). Last weekend at a party, he met an almost 5 month old and he seemed 50% bigger than her!!! The mother told me she weighed 12 lbs.