Hold the phone...

I just got an insane idea. But YOU would be the part that could make it happen.

What if readers gave me "Resolution Challenges" through my comments as a means to keep me on my toes through out 2010? I would hold my end of the bargain up by posting pictures of such challenges being met. Deal? Stupid? What do you think?

I've always wanted to try new things and this would be freaking awesome. Now.... sky diving, robbing a bank and cannibalism are all out of the running. We must be realistic here.

I would totally be up to trying new recipes (to help me cook) and posting picture responses to hold up my end of the bargain. Just comment a recipe for me to try (remember that I'm not Julia Childs) and I can post pics of the end result (or even my failed attempt) and my family enjoying such recipes.

Another neat idea would be picture challenges. Like.......... hmmmmmm......... Web in nature, self portrait, landscape, macro, etc. It may just push me enough to broaden my horizons.

Let me know what you think by clicking on the "comment" button below. If this is super stupid - let me have it. If not, what the heck have I just gotten myself into?

Comments

Mrs. B said…
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/09/ree-drummond-migas/

I suggest: Migas!
The Chandlers said…
Well since it seems like Mrs. B went Mexican....I will pick something German

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chicken-Cordon-Bleu-I/Detail.aspx

Good Luck!!
Anonymous said…
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/italian-baked-chicken-and-pastina-recipe/index.html