On September 11th (last Saturday), Mom, Web and I went to the Woodlands to get Web some new shoes from Stride-Rite and a BIG BOY HAIRCUT!!!
Of course I pulled out my camera and went to town. You could tell he was very alarmed and curious as to what was going on. The place we went to was just for kids, but I don't think that calmed him at all. They had little baby seats just for him. He was doing really well until the stylist put a cape on him. Web flipped out. He started crying and shaking his head no. I really thought we weren't going to get his hair cut at all that day. Crap!
But then the stylist gave him a bottle of shampoo and Web was mesmerized by it. THANK GOD! That shampoo bottle was the only thing that got him through! That's why you'll see it in all of the photos below.
We got more than just a trim. We took it all off! Just kidding! But he got a substantial amount cut and it looks FABULOUS! He doesn't look like a little baby anymore!













Of course I pulled out my camera and went to town. You could tell he was very alarmed and curious as to what was going on. The place we went to was just for kids, but I don't think that calmed him at all. They had little baby seats just for him. He was doing really well until the stylist put a cape on him. Web flipped out. He started crying and shaking his head no. I really thought we weren't going to get his hair cut at all that day. Crap!
But then the stylist gave him a bottle of shampoo and Web was mesmerized by it. THANK GOD! That shampoo bottle was the only thing that got him through! That's why you'll see it in all of the photos below.
We got more than just a trim. We took it all off! Just kidding! But he got a substantial amount cut and it looks FABULOUS! He doesn't look like a little baby anymore!













Comments