Man, it's been insane around here!

Since this photography thing has been happening, I've found that I can, infact, be stretched more. A huge opportunity came my way a few weeks back... a local woman is opening up her store in August this year. She saw some of my work I did for a friend of hers, and she asked me to do a model shoot for her. She also told me that she wanted me to place my logo on ALL of the GIANT canvas prints and display my business cards at her registers. I was elated...

I did the shoot a few weeks back and LOVED every minute of it. The models were drop dead gorgeous and knew exactly how to work with the camera!

Here are some shots...

Anyways... her store is opening in August and that has forced me to get my butt in gear. I hope to have a good amount of business come in from this (we have a 3 year contract) so I knew I needed to my ducks in a row before she opens up. I have since (and some completed before now) made/created/completed the following:

1. client contract
2. model release
3. client survey
4. print release for digital images
5. to do's for your session
6. digital welcome packet
7. business cards
8. filed a DBA with my county
9. received a TX Tax ID #
10. referral cards
11. website (www.amandahollowayphotography.com)
12. photography blog (www.amandahollowayphotography.com/blog)
13. facebook fanpage
14. finalized collections and print prices
15. business contact number
16. client, shoot, and book keeping database with StudioCloud
17. tri-fold CD packaging
18. wall display images for client viewing
19. album, fancy wallets, storyboard, rep cards and mini accordion templates ready to go
20. newborn announcements (plenty of them) ready to go
21. Christmas cards ready to go
22. accounts with WHCC, H&H color lab, and MPix Pro
23. received test prints
24. all kinds of print product "looksees" for clients to view

I know I'm missing some, but as you can see... I've been insanely busy. Add on top of that the fact that last Saturday, I came down with the ugliest strep throat and viral infection in the case of human history (how's that for dramatic) and you kinda get the idea.

Oh... I forgot to add that I have also been booked to shoot Faith Lutheran School's Fall Preschool and School portraits! Yayayayayayay! How exciting is that!?!? 130 students.... oh. my. goodness!

Anyways... let's talk about the important stuff! WEB!!! You wouldn't believe how much he's grown and how much he's developing!

He is now walking EVERYWHERE. Sometimes, he even runs. Not very well, but I still considering it running. We also play catch by bouncing the ball back and forth together. Sometimes he gets over-amped and runs with the ball into your arms for a hug (which I prefer). It is the cutest thing ever to see him get so excited and giddy.

He has also said his first word... "Hi." He waves his little hand at you and says "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Trust me... it's the best! I have a video of it.....



See? I told you it was too cute! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats on your photography sky rocking! That is amazing news. Good Luck!
& lastly of course Web is a total cutie pie.