28 weeks!



<------ This is Web and me at 28 weeks! Yay! Excuse the face... I hadn't put on any make up. I feel pretty good except for the fact that I am just now starting to have a difficult time taking deep breaths. And this is no fun. I am including this survey from now on for every week since things are starting to pick up! I copied it from Blair's blog (which is fabulous and a definite must read)...

How far along? 28 weeks!!!

Total weight gain/loss: 14 pounds... ugh.
Maternity clothes? Yes! Although, the top in this pic is not maternity, but from Old Navy! And on sale for $8.00!
Stretch marks? A few (and I mean maybe 2-3)... but not deep and not many.
Sleep: I'm doing pretty good in this area. Only getting up to pee about twice now (instead of 4-5 times like in the third trimester).
Best moment this week: Seeing Web at the growth u/s and learning that he is 2 lbs 13 oz (aka... perfection)!
Movement: All the time. And when is his favorite time? 4 in the morning. Make it stop.
Food cravings: Homemade chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven. I have yet to cave though. :)
Gender: Per the awesome sonogram, Web is definitely still a boy. If you don't believe me, check out the sonogram pics below. There's no denying it.
Labor Signs: None. But I am definitely beginning to feel that "uncomfortable-ness" that most third tri women complain of.
Belly Button in or out? Still in! But there's a pain now that can only be described as a "tearing" or "burning" feeling. It's not cool.
What I miss: Oddly, I have really started to miss Spin Class! How crazy is that?!?!?

What I am looking forward to: My new diaper bag to come in the mail... even though I have nothing to fill it with. I also ordered Web some little shoes circa converse style! Too cute!
Weekly Wisdom: If you're worried about something... just ask a Dr. Don't feel stupid, or like a nag. When Trey and I found out that I might not be able to get an epidural due to my 2 back surgeries and the scar tissue they've left behind, I immediately wanted to know if I could or couldn't. I might as well find out now and make an informed decision and come up with an alternate option. Preparation is everything.
Milestones: The leaving behind of the monthly visits. I now have to see my Dr. every two weeks for internals. This makes things very real for me now.



Here's what Web looks like in Baby Center land this week:

However, he's not head down. He's still breech, but he has plenty of time to flip!

Comments