Curtains for Web's room!

I can not tell you how excited I am right now! I just found curtains for Web's room at a really great discount! I found them at West Elm! Here is a picture of them. (They are the blue ones hanging by grommets on the window)...


We got them to fit the window so they won't be hanging to the ground, and they'll be perfect for when we place a piece of furniture underneath the window! Perfect! I love the grommet look, and this will make it easier to tie the bumpers to the rod if we choose to go that route!

Here's his bedding in case you didn't know or forgot what it looks like:
And here's Web's nursery furniture (so you can get an idea of how it ties all-together):
I think everything is slowly coming along nicely (or at least I hope so)! I guess we'll find out when everything gets put together! :)
Here are some other ideas I have to accessorize Web's room...
These are lantern nightlights (pirates used lanterns, right?):


And I have fallen in love with these wall decals (in a rich chocolate brown):


Here's what it looks like "in real life..."






Comments