Hey everyone! We have our 28 week Dr's appt tomorrow and I am about as nervous as I can be! If you don't know, at my last appointment, my fundal height was measuring a whole month ahead. I freaked out and asked the doc's nurse, "WHY?!?!?" She said that it could be a number of things such as: 1) Web is a giant baby 2) I have extra/too much fluid 3) Gestational Diabetes 4) incorrect due date aka - farther along than we thought, etc. See? Lots of possibilities. This equals a worrisome mommy. Especially last week when I had a dream that the u/s tech told us that he was 4 pounds already (when he's really supposed to be around 2.5 tomorrow). Maybe we should just call that "dream" a nightmare.
Anyways... like I said, our appt is tomorrow, and we'll know waaaaaaay more after then. We will be visiting with the Dr., getting a growth ultrasound, and I will be taking the nasty Gestational Diabetes test. But woo hoo for getting to see baby Web on the u/s!!! I'll update as soon as I can! :)
Anyways... like I said, our appt is tomorrow, and we'll know waaaaaaay more after then. We will be visiting with the Dr., getting a growth ultrasound, and I will be taking the nasty Gestational Diabetes test. But woo hoo for getting to see baby Web on the u/s!!! I'll update as soon as I can! :)
Comments