My pregnancy with Web so far...

Since this is my first post, I guess I should I update everyone on my pregnancy with Web! On October 13, 2008 Trey and I found out that we were going to have a baby! We were both scared to death and excited all at the same time. Our first sonogram was on November 6, 2008. Here are some pictures and a video from that sonogram...



I know, I know... I didn't have a clue what I was looking at either! Until the ultra sound technician did this:




There it was. Our baby's heartbeat. INSANE. I can't even put into words what I felt at that exact moment!

The next few months flew by as we mentally prepared for our new addition. As everyone began to ask me what I thought we were having, I noticed that I had always called Baby a "he" and didn't even think twice about it. We wanted a boy very badly... don't get me wrong. We would have been happy with a girl (I think we would have been thrilled is the ultrasound tech told us we were having a baby octopus), but we had definitely hoped for Web IV. We have always wanted a "big brother" for the rest of our klan, and the fact that he would be a name sake even made the desire stronger.

On Jaunary 29, 2009 we had our anatomical ultra sound, and here are some pictures from that!

This is baby's precious little face...




Toes...


Legs crossed at the ankles...


And this is our baby's boy bits... for all the world to see.


There was certainly no doubt that the baby we had come to call "he" was definitely just that... a BOY! I cried, Trey couldn't stop smiling. It was pure bliss. :)


Comments