I only have a few days left of my second trimester! Yay! This is so incredibly exciting to me because as the days go by, this abstract thought of a baby becomes even more and more concrete. My tummy is growing (at an exponential rate I might add) and Web's kicks are getting stronger and stronger everyday. Just last week while I was walking to the court house, I stopped in mid-stride because I thought I had hit one of the bush branches on the side of the walk with my stomach. I looked and there were none. Web had kicked me so hard, I thought I hit something. This is crazy to me!
Here are some digital scrapbooking pages I've done. I just got into it, so they are pretty raw, but I find myself being addicted to finding new elements off the web that I can add to little pieces here and there.

Here are some digital scrapbooking pages I've done. I just got into it, so they are pretty raw, but I find myself being addicted to finding new elements off the web that I can add to little pieces here and there.

Comments