Woo hoo! We just ordered Web's rug for his pirate room! Very exciting! We bought it from Pottery Barn for HALF PRICE! I might just do a little dance after I'm done here! Here's a picture:

It goes PERFECT with his bedding! I was looking at the bumpers and quilt just to make sure, and I believe they will tie together perfectly. We've decided not to paint the walls, so this rug will add the nice splash of color the room will need. Here are some more pics I found of his bedding online:

It goes PERFECT with his bedding! I was looking at the bumpers and quilt just to make sure, and I believe they will tie together perfectly. We've decided not to paint the walls, so this rug will add the nice splash of color the room will need. Here are some more pics I found of his bedding online:

I also found some pics of our Glider and Ottoman that Trey's mom (thank you oh so much) bought for us! Remember... these aren't my pics, just some I found on line:


So, if you close your eyes really tight and imagine really hard, you might be able to see what Web's room will start to look like! Once it's done, I will definitely post before and after pictures!
Comments