Install Web's Car Seat... CHECK!

Well... for the most part. We still have to take it by the Fire Department to be checked, but I feel pretty good about it (so far). I read the manual and went over the base and seat with it and then took it out to the HighLander and went over it again. Let me tell you... if you're pregnant and still not thinking in a concrete manner about this baby, installing a car seat will do the trick. It's like driving around with a giant pink elephant strapped in to your back seat. It's definitely eye opening.

I thought I'd share with you Web's FABULOUS car seat. It's Graco's Utopia SnugRide32 and it is just too cute for words! I must give a shout out to my Aunt Wilma in California and my mom who bought the travel system for Web. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :)


Comments

Carolyn said…
Cute Travel System! Makes me want to set ours up =)