Web's car seat!

Hey there! I went through all of our shower gifts yesterday and separated everything out as to where it goes and what goes together. I put all of the travel/car stuff together and headed down to the Highlander and put everything in from strap covers to seat grabbers and window shades to chiming toys. It's all in there!!! I figured we'd better get used to riding around with all of it in there now instead of learning how to do so with a baby in the backseat adding to the pressure! Here's a picture of what my backseat now looks like. Let's call this segment... Extreme Baby Make Over! :)



Comments

The Pacheco's said…
That is awesome that you've got everything in there already!!! It looks really cute, baby is one lucky boy!
Unknown said…
I can't wait to get our so that i can put it in the car....it looks so cute!!