35 weeks pregnant and 35 days to go!

If the last couple of days have taught me anything, it's that I just need to relax and know that I have absolutely zero control over my body. Nope, none. It's not mine... it's Web's for right now. And I hope it stays his for the next 2 weeks (at the least). I can't believe we only have 35 days or so left. This blows my mind and makes me realize that oh holy crap.... we're not prepared. There's so much that still needs to be done, but now that I'm on bedrest, it's all going to be up to Trey. It's not serious stuff, just "mommy's going crazy because she sees a speck of dirt on the floor" stuff. I'm still nesting and the fact that I'm on bedrest is an ugly mix. I'm so tempted to use these days cleaning and moving furniture, etc, but nay.... I cannot. So I must now be tortured every day while lying on the couch looking at those specks of dirt only a soon to be mother can see. Just watching them... going nowhere. It's killing me. I kept asking the doc yesterday if I could vaccuum, dust, etc, and she told me no. Crap.

Anyways.... I have decided that while I may not be able to do physical/manual labor, I can make some killer "to do" lists. :) Lucky Trey. What's even more sad??? I'm making them on the laptop in excel spreadsheets. That's right.... I may even add little pictures or doo dads. I have to feel like I'm doing something important to make up for my lying around and excel spreadsheet check lists sound important, right??? Because we failed miserably at our dry run, these checklists should come in handy. But we'll see... I may even post some up. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Your post comes at a perfect time for me, I am sitting at my desk typing my excel spreadsheet To Do list & feel like I am missing so much. So....maybe you posting your will help me with the stuff that I have forgotten :)