Ok... here we go. I have my checklist finished and about half of it is packed and waiting by the door. Trey hasn't packed anything yet, but I believe he is doing so tomorrow. :) I'm also taking the boppy and extra pillows down to the Highlander tomorrow just to hang out there until it's time. So, here it is. My hospital bag checklist!
P.S. If you see something I'm missing, PLEASE leave a comment and let me know! :)
***Amanda's clothes***
(Look... I know myself. After everything is said and done, I know that I will love nothing more than to be in my OWN comfy clothes from home. Plus, let's face it... those hospital gowns aren't suitable for my streaking trips to the bathroom while visitors ooh and ahh over Web.)
short robe
nursing tops/tanks
nursing gowns - why gowns AND pajama sets??? Gowns for the infinite checking of lady land after the birth or c-section - I hear you won't want to wear pants after surgery, and pants/tops for after that and during visiting hours. :)
comfy lounge pants
slippers / flip flops
socks - it was freezing in the hospital at our last visit to labor and delivery and I wished I had brought socks even for the 3 hours we were there
nursing bras
gowing home outfit - honestly, this will probably be lounge pants and a t-shirt
***Trey's clothes***
underwear
socks
shirts (both long and short sleeved) - again, you could hang meat in the rooms
jeans/shorts
pajamas
jacket/sweat shirt
***Paperwork***
birth plan
AFLAC paper work
Driver's Licences - Please note: if you visit us in L&D, you will be required to prove who you are every time you leave and enter the wing. They will also fit you with a exit bracelet.
Insurance Cards
***Toiletries***
Mentholatum / chap stick
Eye glasses
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Deodorant
Hair Brush
Make up
Soap
Lotion
Hairbands and Barrettes
Sanitary Pads
Lanolin nipple cream
Contacts
Mouthwash
Shampoo & Conditioner
Breast Pads
Face Moisturizer
Hair Dryer
Straightener - some of you may laugh at me for this... but only those of you who've actually seen me without the use of this invention can truly understand this dire need, am I right?
***Web's Items***
car seat - already in the Highlander and ready to go :)
going home outfit (diff sizes)
receiving blankets
caps/beanies
emery board
boppy
diaper/wipes (4-5)
mittens
socks
diaper bag
***Miscellaneous***
Breath Mints
Pillows from home - for III too
Tennis Balls / Massage Balls
Books/Magazines/Games
Snacks
Cell Phone & Charger
Camera with extra Batteries
heating pad - this was a brilliant idea from a fellow bumpie who said that it saved her from serious back labor
IPOD & ear phones
Sleeping mask - several mommy friends have said that this helped them sleep while nurses came in and out checking IVs and the type
P.S. If you see something I'm missing, PLEASE leave a comment and let me know! :)
***Amanda's clothes***
(Look... I know myself. After everything is said and done, I know that I will love nothing more than to be in my OWN comfy clothes from home. Plus, let's face it... those hospital gowns aren't suitable for my streaking trips to the bathroom while visitors ooh and ahh over Web.)
short robe
nursing tops/tanks
nursing gowns - why gowns AND pajama sets??? Gowns for the infinite checking of lady land after the birth or c-section - I hear you won't want to wear pants after surgery, and pants/tops for after that and during visiting hours. :)
comfy lounge pants
slippers / flip flops
socks - it was freezing in the hospital at our last visit to labor and delivery and I wished I had brought socks even for the 3 hours we were there
nursing bras
gowing home outfit - honestly, this will probably be lounge pants and a t-shirt
***Trey's clothes***
underwear
socks
shirts (both long and short sleeved) - again, you could hang meat in the rooms
jeans/shorts
pajamas
jacket/sweat shirt
***Paperwork***
birth plan
AFLAC paper work
Driver's Licences - Please note: if you visit us in L&D, you will be required to prove who you are every time you leave and enter the wing. They will also fit you with a exit bracelet.
Insurance Cards
***Toiletries***
Mentholatum / chap stick
Eye glasses
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Deodorant
Hair Brush
Make up
Soap
Lotion
Hairbands and Barrettes
Sanitary Pads
Lanolin nipple cream
Contacts
Mouthwash
Shampoo & Conditioner
Breast Pads
Face Moisturizer
Hair Dryer
Straightener - some of you may laugh at me for this... but only those of you who've actually seen me without the use of this invention can truly understand this dire need, am I right?
***Web's Items***
car seat - already in the Highlander and ready to go :)
going home outfit (diff sizes)
receiving blankets
caps/beanies
emery board
boppy
diaper/wipes (4-5)
mittens
socks
diaper bag
***Miscellaneous***
Breath Mints
Pillows from home - for III too
Tennis Balls / Massage Balls
Books/Magazines/Games
Snacks
Cell Phone & Charger
Camera with extra Batteries
heating pad - this was a brilliant idea from a fellow bumpie who said that it saved her from serious back labor
IPOD & ear phones
Sleeping mask - several mommy friends have said that this helped them sleep while nurses came in and out checking IVs and the type
Comments