Let the POLLING begin...

Trey and I were having a conversation yesterday about the scary 38 days to go baby simulator on the left of my blog. 38 days to go! I just can't wrap my head around it. So anyways, I asked Trey upon seeing it, "Ummmm... are you aware of how many days are left till Web gets here?!?!" He looks at me and says with the utmost surety and all of the matter-of-factness in the world, "Less than 30 days." WHAT? How could he run me 8 days short?!?!? I give him my best What the heck? look and he says, "What?" I then tell him, "No, no, no. We have 38 days to go." suddenly realizing how nice an 8 day cushion sounded. He then informs me, "Nope. He's gonna be here before 30 days. He's coming early." THANK YOU DR. TREY. Are you kidding me?!?!? Early?!?! Um, excuse me, but we don't have time for him to come early. Thanks, but no thanks. So now commence freak out. What if he does come early? What if we're not ready yet? What if I can't get a hold of Trey while he's fishing in the Gulf of Mexico when I'm 36 weeks? Who's gonna take me to the hospital then? OH MY GOD. What are we gonna do?!?!?!?

So I thought we'd play a little game... to your left is a poll I will have up until I deliver. Step right up ladies and gents and let's see who can come closest to my delivery date. Think I'll deliver early? Think I'll deliver late? Think I'll have to be induced (my vote)? Pick a date and let me know! :)

Comments