Mmmmmm...

I will pay someone $1,000,000 if they can bring me the biggest and coldest jar of MANDARIN ORANGES there is on the market. They are the one major thing I've craved during this entire pregnancy and I just ate my last snack pak of them. :( Now I'm sad. And was it enough to quench the craving??? Of course not. That's why I need a giant jar. I can just see it now... eating myself into oblivion while half of a mandarin orange slice hangs out of the corner of my mouth as I sleep peacefully with a huge grin on my face. A girl can dream, right?

Comments

Unknown said…
u should try them with walnuts and a tad of honey(i usually do this with cottage cheese but i understand a lot of peeps hate cottage cheese) ..to be exact drain oranges first then add nuts and honey:-)