Introducing... Weber Ralph IV

I know, I know.... it's been FOREVER (2.5 days) and we want to know what Web looks like!!! :)

Well, I know parents say that they have cute kids, but seriously??? Their kiddos don't have anything on our precious son! He's the cutest baby in the whole wide world (with cone head and all)! ;P

Weber (Web) Ralph IV arrived into this world on June 22, 2009 at 10:55 pm! He weighed in at 9 pounds even (although we're not quite sure what his real birth weight was because he had his first poop on the way to the scale) and measured 21 & 1/2 inches long! We are completely in love!!! Tired... but totally and completely in love! ;)



Comments

Anonymous said…
He's precious!!!! I'm so happy/excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet him!!!
Maren said…
Girl, he's gorgeous...of course, we knew he would be (and you always think your child is beautiful).

CONGRATS times infinity!!!

<3,
maren
Lisa said…
BKL...he is just adorable. I think he looks like Trey!
Jessyka said…
He's absolutely gorgeous. I just cried. I see both you and Trey in him...I can't wait to see y'all.
The Pacheco's said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is adorable!
Barb said…
Congrats! I think he looks a lot like your husband.