My days are running together...

I'm so sorry I haven't posted lately... Trey and I are getting the hang of things around here. Web is sleeping 3 hours at a time at night (woo hoo!!!) and Trey and I are taking turns feeding and changing him. Trey has been absolutely wonderful with Web. I would marry him all over again tomorrow! I even think he has changed more diapers than I have!!! I am truly a lucky gal!

We had our 4 year wedding anniversary yesterday, July 2nd!!! 4 years! WOW! We saw the new Transformers movie and went out to eat Italian food while Web stayed home with GG. It was great to get out of the house, but I missed Web so much. We were gone for maybe 4 hours and believe me... that was long enough for me! :)

Here are some pics of Web hanging out around the house just doing what he does best: lookin' cute!!!

He took a visit to the gym today! He LOVES his jungle gym mat! His favorite animal is a baby blue elephant rattle.

Then we needed a nap... working out is hard work!

After that, Daddy and Web hung out and watched some tv!

It's amazing to see how much Web has changed in just the almost 2 weeks he's been here. Check out these close ups of our beautiful baby boy!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
He is so beautiful!!