Smiles, laughs & coos!

I am so excited to post this video!!! :) Web has really found his voice lately and we wanted to share it with everyone!

In this video, you'll notice that I push his little nose while saying "Ding dong!" I know, I know... it gets annoying. But it really gets Web going so I'll do what I have to! I hope you enjoy!


Comments

Nicole said…
He is absolutely adorable! By the way, our LO's were born on the same day! I love this stage that they are in, Samantha smiles and laughs more and more everyday, it's so much fun.
Unknown said…
We certainly have a beautiful GRANDSON. Amanda I do not get on the blog as often as I should however thank you for all the time spent to keep us up to date. I look forward to holding "Little Wizard"!!! Lil "Wiz" looks great.