I was walking around Target this weekend looking for new pj's for Web. Why, you ask? Because... our baby boy has grown out of his 3 month pj's and is now in need of some 6 month-ers. WHAT!?!?!? Yes - your face probably looks right now like mine looked when I realized that his 3 month size was way too small from top to bottom (they cut him up between his legs and our poor little guy couldn't stretch out his feet). That's right... our 2 month and 3 weeks old little man is wearing 6 month pajamas (and day clothes soon to follow). This.is.crazy. And I may cry if I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaly think about what this means... our baby boy is growing up. :(
But anyways, I was looking around Target and found these super cute orange striped robot jammies (in size 6 months of course). Have you ever seen anyone look so good in orange? Not me!


And here's a silly little something from the Webinator just for the heck of it!!!
Comments