We started Web on fruits this week! I have decided to make his baby food for the time being because it's cheaper and I can safely regulate what goes into his little tummy (all things organic)! A lot of studies have also found that babies who are fed homemade baby food instead of jarred purees, have a much easier transfer when eating table food. Apparently, jarred purees taste nothing like the actual food they claim to be (due to all of the preservatives).

I really can't get enough of this stuff you call apple!
This is how it went...
Hmmm... this stuff kinda tastes good Mom!
Maybe not...
Ok... I change my mind.
Oh my gosh!!! This is delicious!!!
More please!!!
You're not getting it in fast enough! Yum!
I really can't get enough of this stuff you call apple!
Is there any more Mom? Dad... how about you? ***Please note the bits of apple on his diaper. It got messy****
WHAT!?!?!? That's it?!?!?
Ok... I'll wait till tomorrow! But dang! That was GOOD!
And here is Web after eating apple. I think he's satisfied!
Comments