Web's 4 month doctor's visit.

Ok. I know, I know. I haven't blogged in a while, BUT it's for a very good reason! We've finally moved into the new house and have been super busy with getting everything in order.

Web had his 4 month visit today! He weighed in at 17 pounds, 6 ounces (that's up 10 ounces from just last Thursday) and is now 27 inches long! HUGE! 90th% for weight and height! Yayayay!

He tripodded for the doctor and controlled his head while being pulled to sit. She said that he didn't even have to do any of that before he turns 6 months old! Way to go Web! He got 3 shots today and only cried for 10 seconds. He did SO GOOD! Mom and Dad were very proud!

Here's a picture of Web waiting to see the Doctor (he blissfully has no clue about the shots)!!! He's wearing his car zip up hoodie that his GG bought him! Soooooo cute!
*Please excuse the crappy quality - I took the photo with my cell phone. I tried to sharpen it up a bit!


Comments