I won an award!

What's that award you ask? World's Worst Blogger... I know. I'm horrible at updating and I am really sorry.

Ok. I see the last time I updated was Halloween.... hmmmm.... what's happened since Halloween....


1 influenza, 1 viral infection, 1 small vent fire, and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Here's the details: Flu? Me. Infection? Trey. Vent fire?!?!? You read that right... vent fire. It was scary and I don't want to revisit it. The most important thing is that everyone's ok and there was really no damage. It just smelled like someone had a trash fire in our guest room. Yuck. And what's the kicker? This all happened within 24 hours. I got the flu, we had the little fire issue, and Trey came down with his infection. It was horrible. But my super mother (and I mean cape and tights kind of super) came down and whisked Web away for 4 days (why yes, it was the hardest thing I've done). Since our guest room reeked of smoke and Trey and I were both sick, she took Web to a hotel and they spent lots of GG and Web time together. They laughed, he cried, and GG sent us tons of pics and videos to make it a little easier for us lepers back at home.

When I finally felt better, we (GG and I) decided to take Web to have his very first Santa experience! Yayayayayay! ............................ hold the excitement train Sally. That's right... put on your breaks.

But why, Amanda? Weren't you excited that Web got to see Santa?

Oh, sure! I love getting all excited to see Santa and then have the (insert expletive here) no show us! Yeah - uh huh. He never showed up. There Web was in his super cute red and white sweater, big boy jeans, and baby faux polo boots with his hair all curly... so cute indeed. Where was Satan? Oops - of course I meant Santa. He was nowhere to be found. I literally wanted to contact the news.... what kind of jolly old fat man doesn't show to thousands of kids anxiously awaiting his arrival?!?! Ok, ok.... maybe not thousands.... or hundreds. Ok, fine. It was 3 kids. Web and 2 other kiddos. But stilll..... the principle remains. You're Santa. You're expected to be at your holiday condo in the parking lot of the outlet mall ready for pictures and holiday cheer. But were you? No. Disappointing Santa.... veeeeeeeeeeeery disappointing. >:{0}}}} <--- that's ashamed Santa.... see his little beard? No? Whatever...

Moving on. I took pictures by the big Christmas tree in hopes that Santa would show up. Here's what came out of it. LOVE THEM!





Good Lord this kid is cute. I mean really cute. I don't think he could have received any better mix of traits from Trey and me. Everything good about us, he got.

Speaking of..... that reminds me. I found a picture of me that stopped me dead in my tracks. It reminded me of a picture of Web I was looking at. Everyone says this child looks like his father. Well..... here's proof that there's me somewhere in there! Voila!




That's me on the left, Web on the right. Nose, mouth, chin, giant forehead etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on. Yes people.... this child is my child too! :)

Also. I would like to point something out new for Web. Not new in a never happened sort of way, but new in his hair is getting LONG ENOUGH TO CURL sort of way! That's right! Curly hair! Hooray!



Hmmm.... I wonder where he gets it from...


I cannot believe how much Web has changed in just 5 short months. He's 5 months old now by the way. Let's talk about his size. The child is a giant. He's wearing 9 month size clothes in most brands. 9 MONTHS PEOPLE. That's insane!!! His 6 monthers fit width wise, but sadly, they give him Homer Simpson syndrome and his belly peeks out of the bottom. The 9 monthers are long enough and they work. But Children's Place, oh how I love thee, has awesome clothes that are correct for his size. He's just barely in their 6 month stuff so they are perfect! And they have cute clothes to boot (hint hint Santa).
So there you have it.... the last couple of weeks in a nutshell. Thanksgiving is just 2 days away so I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to come!

Comments