Merry Christmas!

This has by far been the best Christmas I've ever had. My son got to have his very first Christmas at his home, under his Christmas tree. It's been 6 years since Trey and I have been at home together on Christmas.... wait... we've NEVER been home together on Christmas. We've always been with my mom, or his grandmother's or someone else's house out of town. Ladies and gentlemen.... it's a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE! :) I just basically told everyone that they didn't have little children anymore. We do now, and it's time we stay home, and everyone come to us. I so badly want Web to be able to wake up in his home and look under his tree Christmas morning. It just means so much to me.


We woke up and brought Web into the living room where the tree was shining with lights and presents all around it. He looked in awe at the shiny bulbs and bright lights and I almost teared up thinking... "So this is what Christmas is like at home with my little family." Just watching him in wonder made me smile. I know he won't ever remember his first Christmas, but I definitely will.


These pictures are from Web's Christmas at Momma Sue & Poppa's (his great grandmother and great grandfather) house in Louisiana on Christmas Eve. He received so many presents and loved them all!


Here are some pictures of Web on Christmas morning unwrapping presents from Mom, Dad, GG and Santa!

Comments