Oh dear...

So, guess what Web did at daycare today?

While an infant room teacher was changing Web's very dirty diaper, he decided to have a little fun. He reached down with BOTH HANDS, into his diaper, and grabbed a bunch of poop. That's right... keep reading.

He then decided to take his hands (which were covered in poop) and grab his socks and pull them off. The teacher, acting very quickly, yelled for the other teacher who yelled ACROSS THE HALL for help. They grabbed his arms and had to literally hold him down so he wouldn't fling and smear his poop everywhere while they waited for other teachers to come from the other baby rooms to help clean him off!

OH MY GOSH! I know you're not supposed to laugh, but I can't help it! Poor teachers!

I hope we don't get kicked out of daycare!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Oh my goodness this is hysterical! I have twin boys and we haven't experienced this yet, but I will be on the lookout!

~ Jenn from Blonde Ambition
Anonymous said…
Oh my God, that is hilarious. I do not look forward to our first experience with that... although, a part of me looks forward to blogging about it, lol.