Ok people. I downloaded the Photoshop CS4 trial and decided to fiddle around with it in honor of my New Year's Resolution re: photography.
Ladies and Gentlemen... I am IN LOVE. I have found something called "photoshop actions." Instead of taking hours and hours to edit your photos, you can simply download these actions (some are free, some are not) and voila - a beautiful photo.
I took this photo:

and did this:

and this:

Just type "free photoshop actions" in your google search bar and BAM! You can have gorgeously edited photos in literally, seconds.
The first two that I have found that are free are the following:
1. Pioneer Woman: http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/08/pioneer-woman-action-sets-1-and-2-updated/
2. Coffee Shop: http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2005/12/actions-by-theme.html
Enjoy! AND - if you have found some awesome actions, share with the class by commenting! Thank you!
Ladies and Gentlemen... I am IN LOVE. I have found something called "photoshop actions." Instead of taking hours and hours to edit your photos, you can simply download these actions (some are free, some are not) and voila - a beautiful photo.
I took this photo:
and did this:

and this:

Just type "free photoshop actions" in your google search bar and BAM! You can have gorgeously edited photos in literally, seconds.
The first two that I have found that are free are the following:
1. Pioneer Woman: http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2009/08/pioneer-woman-action-sets-1-and-2-updated/
2. Coffee Shop: http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2005/12/actions-by-theme.html
Enjoy! AND - if you have found some awesome actions, share with the class by commenting! Thank you!
Comments
Are there any for lightroom?