What chow time looks like at our house.

Hold on to your plates boys and girls! Web is on the hunt! What's on today's menu you ask? PEARS. Glorious pears.

Check this out... He could win an award for his eating style. No muss, no fuss. Web is very serious when it comes to his pears.


Comments

Treats by Trish said…
That was the cutest video ever! I loved it. Great New Year's Resolutions by the way. I'll wait to submit mine since you already have two :) My big tip for frying stuff - keep the heat turned way down. It takes longer but it's better than things being raw in the middle - like fried chicken legs. Yes, the first time I served up fried chicken the outside was a beautiful golden brown, the inside a nasty, raw, red/pink - SO GROSS!
Carolyn said…
LOL he's so adorable!