I could cry... but I'm still going to share.

This weekend, Web, Trey and I went on a walk around the lake in the warm sun. It was really nice. Web is awed by the outdoors and barely makes a sound while we stroll along.
While we sat out in the driveway for a while and soaked up the good weather, I decided to take some photos.

Now.... here's where the crying comes in. I got some beautiful shots of Web all smiles. But what's wrong? My ISO was super high and made all of the photos grainy. :( It's one of those moments you wish you could take back and do all over again. But... I'm going to post them anyway. So, please excuse the dark, sandy texture to them, but Web's smile really shines through!













Comments

Sarah said…
I don't know a ton about photography, but I think they look great :)
Unknown said…
I think the pictures look great!!