Hmmmm... I see the last time I posted was over a month ago. I am so sorry. We've been extremely busy. Here... let me show you!




Of course I put Web on anything that would let him sit on it for great photos. He was so happy at the zoo. Smiles all day long!



We've had to start putting him in his playpen while we're doing dishes, vacuuming, etc so that he doesn't crawl all over the place while we're distracted. He LOVES smooshing his face up against the mesh walls and rubing it back and forth making the funniest faces. Of course, we laugh, so he just does it more.

On Monday, April 12th, I dropped Web off to his daycare like normal, but I was not prepared for what happened. When I began to leave, Web started screaming bloody murder and grabbing desperately for me, my pants, my purse, anything he could get his hands on. It scared me to death and I immediately thought something traumatic had happened to him because this was not my little boy. Of course I checked him out and held him and he calmed right down. I went to leave again, and all hell broke loose. My little boy was experiencing seperation anxiety. And now I was too. It took everything inside me to leave his room that day. I cried all the way to work and for the first hour of work as well. I checked on him 2-3 times that day alone. I'm crying right now just thinking about it and typing this out. For the past three weeks now, Web has been going through some serious separation axiety. Even when other little kids leave his daycare room, he cries. I know it's just phase, but OH MY GOD, please let it end VERY SOON. It's heart breaking and makes me want to be a stay at home mother. YES. I just said that. Even when we're at home and we leave the room, it sends him into a terrified scream that ends up in a severe anxiety attack complete with whailing and crying. It's just awful. Only in the past two days now has it got better. When we leave he continues to play with his toys and only whines a little bit. Much better for him and much better for Mommy and Daddy too.

And this was Friday, April 30th. Please excuse my mommy screech. I was super excited. Just before that, he took 6 full steps!


On April 1st, we went to the Fort Worth Zoo for Web's first zoo trip! He loved watching all of the animals and spent the entire 5 hours wide awake. Here's some shots from the trip!




Of course I put Web on anything that would let him sit on it for great photos. He was so happy at the zoo. Smiles all day long!
And here he is swinging with Gramma Lisa! Too cute! P.S. This is his new "squeal face." Every time he gets excited, he starts to squeal and makes this face. It is hillarious.
And a video of Web swinging and squealing so you get the full effect!
On that same day, I did my very first newborn shoot with my new niece, Hannah. She is just too cute for words and I was so honored that Cole and Amanda let me take photos of her.



Then on Easter sunday, we did a mini-photo shoot for Web and this is the ONE photo that came out. I'd say he's the cutest little Easter bunny I've ever seen. He's such a HAM!
On Easter Sunday, we shared a lot of laughs. Now... let me tell you something. Web doesn't belly laugh like a lot of babies do. He chuckles, but that's about it. That's why these this video is absolutely and completely priceless to me. It makes me laugh and cry all at the same time when I watch it. I'm so glad I caught it on video and could share this with you.
On April 6th, Web learned to do this:
We've had to start putting him in his playpen while we're doing dishes, vacuuming, etc so that he doesn't crawl all over the place while we're distracted. He LOVES smooshing his face up against the mesh walls and rubing it back and forth making the funniest faces. Of course, we laugh, so he just does it more.On April 9th, I got my first REAL INTENTIONAL hug from Web. I picked him up out of the bath tub and put his little towel on him. I turned him around to carry him to the bed to get him changed, and he looked at me, held his arms out, and pulled me close to him. It lasted for a good 4 seconds, but it was possibly the best 4 seconds of my life. Trey was there to witness it and that made it all the better. We both teared up.
AND... how hillarious is this video? I taught him how to do it a while ago, but didn't catch it on video until now.
Another photo that makes me smile from April 10th. Web is sitting on my new fabulous chair that I got for our study. Yes... it's zebra. And yes... it's insanely gorgeous.

On Monday, April 12th, I dropped Web off to his daycare like normal, but I was not prepared for what happened. When I began to leave, Web started screaming bloody murder and grabbing desperately for me, my pants, my purse, anything he could get his hands on. It scared me to death and I immediately thought something traumatic had happened to him because this was not my little boy. Of course I checked him out and held him and he calmed right down. I went to leave again, and all hell broke loose. My little boy was experiencing seperation anxiety. And now I was too. It took everything inside me to leave his room that day. I cried all the way to work and for the first hour of work as well. I checked on him 2-3 times that day alone. I'm crying right now just thinking about it and typing this out. For the past three weeks now, Web has been going through some serious separation axiety. Even when other little kids leave his daycare room, he cries. I know it's just phase, but OH MY GOD, please let it end VERY SOON. It's heart breaking and makes me want to be a stay at home mother. YES. I just said that. Even when we're at home and we leave the room, it sends him into a terrified scream that ends up in a severe anxiety attack complete with whailing and crying. It's just awful. Only in the past two days now has it got better. When we leave he continues to play with his toys and only whines a little bit. Much better for him and much better for Mommy and Daddy too.
****But on a MUCH lighter note, at this same time, Web started using CONSONANTS AND VOWELS TOGETHER!!! Yayayayay! He says "Bah" and "Boo" and "Dah" and "Mmmmah" and all sorts of other jibberish. Its wonderful to finally hear him make that milestone. I was getting so worried that he was delayed. Turns out, he just saved everything for now I guess.
That week, April 12th - 18th, Web started STEPPING! At first it was maybe two steps. Then it grew to 4 and 5 steps at a time.
Here's some videos of those first steps! SO EXCITING!
On Monday, April 19, I came down with a stomach bug. It wasn't fun AT ALL. I stayed home for 2 days because of it. Then, Web started getting sick again (he had been sick that weekend) and what do you know? I'm at work for ONE hour on Wednesday and I get a call from Trey. He's now sick as well. That week I stayed home for 4 days and took care of two little boys. They both looked so pathetic, I couldn't help but do everything I could. ***Oh, and Trey finally witnessed Web actually throw up for the first time. He's always said, "Uh... Web just threw up." I'll go in, and see spit up. "Nope. Not throw up Trey." That Wednesday I was doing something (can't remember what) and all of a sudden heard Trey yelling, "Amanda! Amanda!" "Help!!!!!" I go in there, and yes. Web had projectile slash exorcist thrown up all over his crib and there Trey was freaking out. I announced, "Trey.... THIS is throw up!" I threw Web and Trey into the tub (cause Trey had it all over him too) and did possibly 4 loads of laundry just from crib bumpers to sheets to socks to clothes. It was gross. (But totally worth it for Trey to finally see what Web's REAL throw up was).
Did I just do an entire paragraph on Web's puke? Whooops. Sorry.
Moving on....
I went to an awesome training for work the next week from April 26th t0 April 28th. I missed Web so much as this was my first real night away from him. Two nights acutally. Trey was great by sending me pics and videos of Web so I wouldn't miss him too much. Here are some of those.
In these videos, you'll see something called Web's new attitude. HOLY CRAP. That boy has an opinion on everything. Ever since he's learned to jib-jab, he lets us know how he feels on a multitude of levels. He even baby cussed me after I told him "No" last week. :(

And this was Friday, April 30th. Please excuse my mommy screech. I was super excited. Just before that, he took 6 full steps!
And last Sunday, May 2nd, I shot a senior shoot with my first girl! Beautiful Becca! I will be adding these later to the blog. She was such an easy subject and made photographing her a breeze!







Comments
And did Web put his shoes on the wrong feet? lol ;)