Like the new look?!?!


I went to a conference in Austin this past week and was very fortunate to meet up with a fellow mommy e-friend of mine that I've known for about a year now through a mommy forum! While visiting and talking babies, I got to take photos of her most precious son, Jax, and she revamped my blog! I LOVE it! (We also traded some super secret tips for photo-shopping photos and making cards, but sorry folks... that stays between us!) And what's even more shocking is that she did it in about 5 seconds flat. She's so fast and so good at what she does!

She not only does blog design, but she makes the cutest birthday invitations, Christmas cards.... heck.... anything that you can find an excuse to print out on paper, she does it! AMAZING! Check out her store, "Jumping Jax Designs" here: http://www.jumpingjaxdesigns.com/

Here are some of the shots of her son, Jax she let me take. Super cute kid!!! Check out those gorgeous blues!!! :)








I tried a bunch of different washes with these photos because I got the "Eye Candy" Beauty Full Actions set! LOVE IT!

Let me know what you think! :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Unknown said…
As always the photos are great & Jax is a cutie pie!