Some videos for your viewing pleasure...

This first video is of Web kissing me. He grabs my face with his hands, slams his face into mine, then shakes his head back and forth like a hard core eskimo kiss. Well.... just check it out. You'll see. SLOBBER.EVERYWHERE!



I'm so glad I caught this on video. It's Web sleeping. I love watching him sleep. This video is extra special because if you listen closely, you can hear him snoring, and then you'll see his pacifier fall out of his mouth. Just precious.



I LOVE this video! Web has a toy that has a little hole in the bottom of it and he's learned that if he blows air through it, it whistles. That's right... my son's a genius! He can whistle on command!



We have an air purifier that blows air straight up through the top. Web loves standing over it and letting the "wind blow in his hair." He gets so tickled when it blows in his face. So funny!



Here's proof that Web is jibber jabbering! In this video, the first thing that comes out of his mouth is, "Heh." He LOVES "saying" that. For a while you could call his name and he'd answer, "Heh?" But later in the video, you'll hear him start talking with gusto. :)




Image and video hosting by    TinyPic

Comments